Talks in reverse chronological order:
- Functional Programming in TypeScript: A short tour through the state of functional programming tools in TypeScript (GF IT Drinkup, May 4th, 2017, slides)
- Beyond Cakes: The Cake Pattern and beyond—Scala dependencies without injection using free monads (Scala Meetup Munich, Aug 31st, 2016, slides)
- xkpwgen.hs is a Haskell program to generate XKCD 936 passwords. xkpwgen.rs is my Rust implementation of the same idea, but I still prefer Haskell.
- play-json-refined adds Play JSON support for refined.
- VSCode Fish IDE is a Visual Studio Code extension that adds formatting and linting for Fish shell files.
- VSCode HLint is a Visual Studio Code extension to lint Haskell code with Hlint and fix issues automatically.
- Flycheck adds on-the-fly syntax checking to GNU Emacs. I wrote the extension in 2013 and maintained it to the end of 2016. It became popular—some 100k downloads over the past years—but I dropped out of the Emacs community and stepped down as maintainer in 2017. Along with Flycheck I wrote and maintained a couple of smaller Emacs extensions, which I also abandoned all. Some are still looking for new maintainers.
- In 2011 I wrote pyudev to access the Linux device API udev from Python. I maintained the library until 2013, when I ceased to develop Linux applications. Nowadays I’m neither doing Python nor Linux anymore. In 2015 the library found a new maintainer.